Monday, August 15, 2011

A Few Updates

Click to see a giant run-on wall of text describing the random updates coming to RetroDaily!


Hey everyone. I have a few quick updates about RetroDaily that some of you might be interested in hearing. First off, if you've looked at the Let's Play page recently, you might have noticed that Battle Network and Pokemon Yellow have been moved to not currently scheduled. This doesn't mean they are canceled.

In Pokemon Yellow's case, I've been so burned out of Pokemon I couldn't stomach another minute of gameplay. To be honest, the lets play is a mess and has run on way too long. I will be finishing it soon, hopefully with Miz. Battle Network has been a blind Let's Play from the start and it became pretty clear that it would turn into a run on LP as well so I decided to stop recording until I can play through the game or come up with a co-commentator that knows the game well. As far as A Link to the Past is concerned, there'll be no leaps between videos unless I forget to upload an episode as the entire LP is completely recorded (though I'm considering re-recording that devil of an Ice Palace..)

Our Fanfic writers have been busy with life but I've been assured we'll see something new in the coming days. If you'd like to join our team of writers, feel free to send an e-mail to retrodaily@yahoo.com with some sort of sample story.

As for the blog in general, we are working on a new layout and a way to simplify navigation to videos and fanfics. Oh, and before I forget. Link's Awakening will be making it's way to our YouTube channel as well as a few YouTube exclusive videos. Don't forget to subscribe if you like our content!

Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment